Friday, May 9, 2014

Gluten Free Baby!

Okay, don't get all excited.  The word "baby" isn't in the heading because I'm going to have a baby.  But it's in the heading because Gluten Free is working!!!!

Yeah that's right.  It's working!  This girl is having a normal cycle like a normal woman would without any assistance.  That's unheard of for me.

So here's the lowdown on it.  Gluten free is exactly that.  Eating nothing with gluten in it.  My Dr was sort of against this, but I decided that the least I could do was give it a shot.  What do I have to lose?  Another 90 day cycle?
Normally I'm not a "hippie" person, but now I am understanding the concept of not putting things in your body that shouldn't be there.  Those Cheetos?  Yeah, they're still processed.  Even if they say "organic" on the bag.  They're still a processed puff that isn't cheese in its normal state.  So why not avoid things that are processed too?
So that is what I've been doing.  Eating as many fruits, veggies, and meat as I want.  Yet avoiding things that are processed or have gluten in them.  If you think about it, things with hormones in them will probably affect your hormones, right?  Make sense?  I think it does.

Here's the way I view it.
Fertility treatment = $3,000-$12,000.
Gluten Free = $30 on some start up gluten free flour for baking, but just tweaking your regular meals.

Yeah, I'll take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment